Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thanks God....


If you want to know what was made I always thinking about you.....
I tell you now....
I really suprised with your touch...
Your touch in my life....
Your touch in this beautiful life....

What were you doing to myself..
Make me want to see you..
Everytime..
And I want to hold You...
Over, and Over again...

If I have chance...
If God gives me a good opportunity...
I want to spend my time..
Just with You..
All day..
All night..
All the time...
Always..
Insya Allah...

And I can tell You...
That I am here..
Every second of my life..
I am here..
On my corner..
In my room...
Wishing...
To be with You...
One Day...
I don’t know when...
But I believe it....

Thanks God for give me this feeling...
I really don’t want to let it go....
Because...
Only with this feeling...
I can wake from my weakness
From my madness..
From my sickness...



Thanks God,,
Alhamdulillahi Rabbil ‘Alamiin...


follow us

 
Powered by Blogger